Canadian Betting Sites
Sportsbooks are as common in Canada as a sunny, 70-degree day in December. There’s nothing wrong with hopping on a plane and heading to Vegas, but for more practical and accessible betting action, our list of online sports and race books are tough to beat.
Horse Betting Sites in Canada
Nothing against the OTB parlors for betting horses, but those places aren’t exactly the most desirable hangouts in the world. The racebooks below bring the ponies to you from across the globe -with live track odds and fixed money lines. These sites also offer a plethora of sports betting options, making them a true one-stop wagering shop accessible from the comfort of your own home or while you’re on the move!
|Rank||Racebook||Deposit Bonus and Rebate||Visit|
|#1||100% Sign Up Bonus - up to $125||BET!|
|#2||100% Bonus - Up to $200!||BET!|
|#3||100% Sign Up Bonus - Up to $200||BET!|
|Show TOP 5 RacebooksBack to TOP 3|
* REMINDER! - You must be of legal age in your state or province to legally wager on thoroughbred or harness horse racing. Please bet responsibly!
How to choose an online betting site
There’s no shortage of online canadian betting sites, but fear not because we’ve done most of the heavy-lifting for you when it comes to choosing which one gets your wagering dollars. Our recommended portal is Canada Sports Betting, which works only with reputable, safe, reliable and customer service-driven sportsbooks. This website has the latest features and information for you before you place any wager, as per say:
- Free Picks, for many sports, such as NBA, NFL, NHL hockey, MLS soccer, MLB baseball, CFL football, etc.
- Power Rankings for the NFL football and the NBA basketball.
- News for many sports competitions, including horse racing.
- Regularly updated odds for the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, CFL, MLS, UFC, Golf, including playoffs and finals.
- The reviews of the best Sportsbooks
- It describes in details all the available Sportsbooks bonus
In other words, you’ll never have to second-guess whether or not you’re dealing with a shady, fly-by-night online wagering company.
Canada Sports Betting features a comprehensive list of the best online betting sites in the country.
With this in mind, it’s best to check out a few online betting platforms before creating an account. Here are a few “look-fors” to keep in mind as you peruse the top sports betting sites in Canada:
- User friendliness of the site
- Compatibility with mobile devices
- Bonus and Rebate programs
- Wagering menus and options
- Methods of deposit/withdrawal
Can I bet on only ONE race?
Although Provincial Lottery systems don’t allow single game wagering on major sporting events, the government run OTB bureaus in Ontario gives horse bettors access everything that’s offered at the racetrack. Of course, you can’t experience the thrill of horses thundering down the track, but the wagering experience is the same. Unfortunately, unless you have a very understanding spouse, or just enjoy spending hours upon hours at the local OTB, this probably isn’t an ideal choice.
Thank goodness, there’s a better option. Canada Sports Betting instantly links you with viable online sports and racebooks that allow you to bet on just a single race or event from the comfort of your own home or wherever your travels may take you! Better yet, you can also take advantage of unique wagering choices such as fixed odds betting that even racetracks don’t offer.